Please Feel Free To Contact Us. We Will Get Back To You With 1-2 Business Days.
Company White Paper
Company Media Kit
Enterprise Resource Planning
Enterprise resource planning (ERP) is business process management that allows an organization to use a system of integrated applications to manage the business and automate many back office functions related to technology, services and human resources.ERP typically integrates all facets of an operation including product planning, development, manufacturing, sales and marketing in a single database, application and user interface.
Functions of ERP
- ERP have many options for streamlining departmental procedures and reducing reliance on manual processes, saving both time and money.
- A graphical, user-friendly interface with trend analysis and exception reporting replaces pages of financial information, and a clear, top-level dashboard view is critical to effectively monitor business performance.
- The ability for users to access inventory and customer information and process sales orders without needing access to a corporate network system provides significant improvements to service quality.
Benefits of ERP
- Improves the accuracy, consistency, and security of data, all through built-in resources and firewalls. Restrictions to data can also be enhanced by the executives.
- Regulatory compliance in the manufacturing industry will keep track of regulations within the industry and monitor changes in compliance.
- Allows manufacturers to proactively manage operations, prevents disruptions and delays, breaks up information log jams and helps users make decisions more quickly.