Please Feel Free To Contact Us. We Will Get Back To You With 1-2 Business Days.
Company White Paper
Company Media Kit
Enterprise Project Management
Enterprise project management is addressing the entire organization, which includes its structure or design for project management work, alignment of projects with the organization’s mission-strategies-objectivesgoals, developing policies and procedures that tie together work efforts, developing and using criteria for the selection and termination of projects, and managing the organization to achieve the most benefits from projects.
Functions of EPM
- Implements standard processes and methods to be used for the project, and provides an easy way to access them.
- Developing life-cycle and stage-gate models to ensure the project is on track to meet deadlines.
- Establishing processes and controls to calculate when resources should be reallocated or pulled in from elsewhere.
- Keeps tabs on even the smallest pieces of the puzzle by assigning owners, tracking progress, and enforcing due dates.
Benefits of EPM
- Standardize key project elements, increase speed, and improve collaboration with scalable options that fit individual work preferences.
- Improve visibility into team priorities, and ensure nothing slips through the cracks.
- Report real-time metrics, elevate program visibility with rollups that summarize progress across projects, and increase stakeholder confidence and trust.